Thursday 13 May 2010

Re Pennock Cup

As ABC are now directing their members to this site, I will add the email I sent to Mike and Paul.
This was after I met Mike at CVSS on Tuesday. He said to me the blog was insensitive and to expect a letter from their Chairman..

Dear Mike,
Thank you for speaking to me today at Cranleigh Village Club, I was very surprised to find that I had upset various members of ABC. I had to wait until I got home to re read my insensitive blog. After re reading my account I find it very hard to understand how people can be so disruptive and troublesome.

I have always totally supported ABC as a club and really enjoy playing socially and in competition at Kirdford. Some members of ABC still see Cranleigh PC as a threat, we are doing our utmost to run the new club for the benefit of all Cranleigh and we are trying not to interfere with ABC in any way.

ABC is our nearest rival in the game of Petanque but we all should be pulling together to improve the game in this area, when I carryout SCPA work at Horsham and at the Cranleigh carnival if people wish to play and live nearer to ABC than Cranleigh I pass them on to your club.

Some of the members at Cranleigh belong to two or three other club, as such all of their triumphs or failures in any competition are truly exploited on our Blog.. A blog for Cranleigh PC open to all but entirely for Cranleigh.

If anyone has problems with the Cranleigh Blog please get in touch with me.

What does upset me is, it is now coming up for two week since the Pennock Cup, The ABC blog is still without a report or pictures that were taken on the day even the EPA do better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment